Job Title: Concierge
Reports To: Guest Services Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20 hourly
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Mountain Resort is hiring hotel concierge/ski check attendants for the 23-24 winter ski season. This is a seasonal position that will start in December. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must be at least 16 years old and have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greet and assist all hotel guests during arrival and departure.
- Properly store and retrieve hotel guests ski/snowboard equipment from the secure storage area.
- Provides courteous guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries and requests.
- Informs guests of services available and assists in securing these services.
- Follows established safety procedures and complies with all resort policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 16 years old with valid working papers.
- Must have weekend availability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Ability to explain various resort options to guest.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).