Job Title: Shuttle Bus Driver
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $22.00 hourly
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Mountain Resort is hiring friendly and personable shuttle bus drivers for the 23-24 winter ski season. This is a seasonal position that will start in December. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals. Eligible candidates must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid CDL with passenger endorsement.
The shuttle bus driver will be required to determine the collection and drop-off points for each trip, and adhere to the vehicle’s passenger limit. To be successful as a shuttle bus driver, you should demonstrate strict adherence to schedules and transport-related legislation. Ultimately, an extraordinary shuttle bus driver will be able to diagnose and remedy basic mechanical issues that may arise.
- Collating and editing transport schedules based on passenger needs.
- Arriving at collection and drop-off points timely.
- Confirming that all passengers are seated and equipment is secured.
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits.
- Avoiding high-traffic and accident-prone routes, where possible.
- Recording and reporting all major accidents and incidents to your supervisor.
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations, and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the shuttle bus is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times.
- Observing all relevant traffic and safety laws.
- Must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid CDL with passenger endorsement.
- Previous experience driving groups of people.
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable transport and safety codes.
- First Aid training is preferred.
- Great improvisational skills.
- Amicable and optimistic disposition.
- Working knowledge of pertinent car maintenance and restoration techniques.
- Must have weekend availability
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).