Job Title: Ticketing Agent
Reports To: Guest Services Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20 hourly
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Mountain Resort is hiring ticketing/retail shop attendants for the 23-24 winter ski season. This is a seasonal position that will start in December. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must be at least 16 years old and have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Accurate processing of all ticketing transactions to include Season Passes.
- Processing and proper handling of internal promotions as per company policies.
- Interacts with customers and other resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Follows proper policies, procedures and dress code.
- Correctly processes all product/coupons/discount in the POS system.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing staff to update and post Program/Deals/Offers/information sheets or signage throughout the ticketing area.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner, assisting the guest with answering questions, purchases or making reservations. Follows company protocols.
- Process and administrate all Locker renewals, sales and daily rentals. *
- Correctly process any internal accounts and accurately handles all cash and credit transactions processed through the POS system.
- Works to understand ticketing menu options for proper assistance and instruction to guests.
- Properly handles all cash and credit card transactions in the POS system according to cash handling protocols.
- Works with an outgoing and energetic attitude to deliver excellent customer service every transaction.
- Ability to resolve problems involving different variables to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Knows when to elevate a situation to the next level of command.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 16 years old with valid working papers.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math skills.
- Ability to give instructions to guests.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in all elements of weather.
- Ability to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time as we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).