Mountaineers Club at Greek Peak
Our Mountaineers Ski Club is an 8 week program for 7 to 14 year-old skiers designed to build skills while exploring the entire mountain. Experience all the mountain terrain fun including glades, moguls, gates, and freestyle with the same instructor each week. Enjoy your own clubhouse! The Club meets on Saturdays or Sundays from January 6 through March 3 (except Pres. Day weekend) and pre-registration is required. Rental equipment is available with this program at no cost!
Season Pass Holders – $345
Non-Season Pass Holders – $742 (club fee + lift tickets)
Lesson Times – Saturday or Sunday: 9am – 1pm
Want to ski more days? Upgrade to a Junior Season Pass and practice on your own any day you want!
- Space is limited. Pre-registration is required. To get on next season’s list, or if you have questions, send us an email.
- Minimum requirement: must be able to ride chairlift alone and ski all greens from top of the mountain.
- Skiers are grouped by age and ability level. Skiers younger than 7 may be allowed based on maturity and skill level if program is not full.
- No switching or make up dates. Must choose either Saturdays or Sundays to attend.
- Rental equipment must be reserved in advance.
- Eight-day full day/full mountain lift pass available for purchase with this program for $49 per day.
- One time 20% discount in the ski shop for those that sign up before 10/01/23.
- Questions? Call 844-847-2856.