Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Reports To: Spa Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 hourly plus bonus
Summary: Greek Peak’s Hope Lake Lodge Waterfalls Spa is seeking a full-time Spa Front Desk Manager. Under the direction of the Spa Director, this position will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including scheduling clients, implementing marketing, training, and scheduling front desk staff, assisting with programming (if applicable); monitoring facility maintenance; ensuring that the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; and using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations. The Spa Front Desk Manager may also supervise the front desk staff.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to, greeting, guiding, and providing information and general aid to spa-related circumstances to ensure the highest quality of service to spa guests.
- Strong team player.
- Assists in the training and supervision of all front desk staff.
- Assists in developing the staffing schedule to ensure adequate coverage.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures and facility inspections.
- Supervising associates during business hours to ensure they are meeting appropriate service standards.
- Ensures that all Front Desk staff are meeting Greek Peak’s guest service standards.
- Assists in developing, planning, and monitoring programs and activities such as; fitness and wellness programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, social events, resident concierge services, and spa or personal care services (if applicable).
- Responsible for generating, scheduling, and hosting new and return external local group business, including corporate, personal, and bridal. External groups consist of 4 or more people.
- Assists in creating bulletins and flyers to promote spa services, special promotions, and events. Includes using social media platforms.
- Promote, sell, and establish a tracking mechanism for bridal business to the spa
- Keep track of group names, discounts, and special services, and be able to track sales accordingly.
- Responsible for the booking of new local group businesses, including corporate, personal, and bridal. Work with all groups and group leads to ensure a process and flow from first call to implementation, including contract administration, scheduling, and being present for group events.
- Increase brand awareness in the community through charitable contributions, attending networking and social events as well as building strategic business alliances and referrals.
- Provides timely updates on groups and any other relevant activity for the spa and/or hotel. Communicate all the details of the specific groups to the entire spa team in advance to ensure proper staffing and event execution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma and 6 months of sales experience required. Associate degree in business is preferred.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing, promotion, social media, and programming
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- Willingness to work a varied work schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).